Sound Reducing Curtains
The Benarx Sound Reducing Curtain is made of lightweight, flexible and extremely durable aramid fabric. The sound reducing curtain is a flexible and scalable solution based on panels that can be cut to size with a knife or scissor. The module based design makes it cheap and easy to reuse and recycle sound reducing curtains - Across different
work environments and geometries. The ultra high strength of the aramid fibers ensures maximum durability and lifetime.
- Noise reduction index from 20 - 24 dB (depending on thickness ).
- The curtains come in standard modules that are joined by Velcro joints
- The fabric is easy to cut - Allowing easy modification when needed.
- Antistatic properties that complies to ATEX directive 99/92 and 94/9.
- Easy to install / easy to modify design, saving time when adapting the curtains to a new work site.
- Non flammable (Oxygen index > 40 %)
- Wide temperature range - 50°C to 150°C