The removable steel box for acoustic protection is a stainless steel constriction of thin plates covering the sealed-oﬀ insulation. The box features adjustable eccentric locks for easy mounting and demounting. All joints are sealed with gaskets or silicone to ensure they are watertight. Boxes are inspection and maintenance friendly, custom-made, and individually tagged.
- NORSOK R-004 Class 6 (A), 7 (B) or 8 (C).
- Acoustic tested according the ISO 15665 standard
- High performance product
- Easy to install and dismount
- Both custom made or standardized
- Maintenance free and friendly - even in the harshest climatic conditions
- Low cost due to easy mounting
- Acoustic insulation boxes can be combined with thermal insulation
- Approved / implemented by leading companies of the oil and gas industry all over the world (BP/Statoil)