The Benarx Epoxy box is ideally suited for passive fire protection of flanges and valves. The light weight construction of perforated stainless steel and intumescent epoxy coating is designed to withstand the toughest hydrocarbon and jet fire scenarios. The Benarx F Epoxy box can be custom made to fit any geometry around the valves or flanges. The prefabricated design with superior mechanical properties saves valuable installation time.
The modular solution with quick locks allows for fast and easy repeated disassembly and reassembly for inspection and maintenance. The Benarx Epoxy Box patented solution is tested and certified for various fire ratings, explosion scenarios, in addition to aging and anti-static requirements for passive fire protection of valves and flanges in an Oil&Gas facility. Designed to meet NORSOK R-004 Class 5 (fire) and various combination classes (fire and acoustic insulation)
- Certified to withstand up to 120 minutes with Jet Fire, test according to ISO 22899-1 and OTI 95634 (250 kW/m2) and extended Jet Fire test modified from ISO 22899-1 (High Heat Flux 350kW/m2)
- Certified to withstand up to 120 minutes Hydrocarbon (HC) fire exposure according to EN 1363-2 Fire Resistance
- Tested and certified for explosion loads
- Low Life Cycle Cost due to saving on installation time, long life time, fast and easy removal for inspection
- Prefabricated design eliminates wet epoxy application on-site, resulting in reduced HSE risk and saving implementation time